About the Arrow 200
World’s First “Device-Agnostic” RTK Receiver
The Arrow 200 was the first-ever GNSS receiver capable of communicating with any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device. Simply put, this was a game changer. With the advent of the Arrow 200, it became possible to collect and manage survey-grade location data on any commercially available mobile device (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows). Thanks to the proliferation of the “bring your own device” (BYOD) market, and the explosion of RTK networks, the past several years have seen an increase in demand for centimeter-level accuracy. As a result, the Arrow 200 has become popular among location professionals in utilities, pipeline, environmental, marine, archaeological, and other industries.
All Satellites, All Signals
The Arrow 200 supports all GNSS and SBAS constellations worldwide. And with dozens of satellite launches planned between now and 2020, the accuracy of the Arrow 200 will only get better.
Because of patented technology, the Arrow 200 can transform free GNSS and SBAS signals into submeter-level location data. With support for RTK network and base-station connectivity, the Arrow 200 can provide 1 cm accuracy literally anywhere in the world — on any device, in real time, without post-processing. This level of performance, reliability, and accuracy places the Arrow 200 among the top-performing GNSS receivers in the world
Easy to Use
With such a large selection of GNSS receivers, smart devices, and mobile apps to pick from, the task can seem daunting. The Arrow 200 separates itself by its ease of use. It takes just minutes to configure the Arrow 200 with any mobile device. High-accuracy data can then be collected within minutes. Moreover, location can be collected on virtually any field app. Eos recommends our partner field apps for the easiest user experience. But you can also pass GNSS metadata to your own app, using our guidelines. Because of its support for all satellite signals, all mobile devices, and all field apps, the Arrow 200 is the first truly future-proof GNSS receiver, able to work with any current or future technology.
RTK and Atlas® Support
The Arrow 200 delivers 1 cm accuracy to any device when connected to an RTK network or base station. No RTK network? No problem! The Arrow 200 also supports Atlas®, a paid satellite subscription service that enables centimeter location accuracy in the world’s most remote areas. With Atlas®, the Arrow 200 can provide accuracy to within 10 cm anywhere in the world.
>>>>>> ARROW 200 SUCCESS STORIES <<<<<<
CSU Monterey Bay Collects Elevation with Arrow 200 and RTK
California State University needed to update as-built data for its most sensitive field assets. See how they used the geoid model and ArcGIS to do it.
Kansas Utility Eliminates Frustrating Legacy Technology, Streamlines Workflows
WaterOne’s legacy handheld GPS units required time-consuming manual work. With Arrow 200 & ArcPad, they adopted an easier GPS solution. See how.
Water Utility Cuts As-Built Time from 6 Months to 7 Days [Webinar]
Indiana American Water improved data integrity while drastically cutting as-built time. Watch how they did it with Arrow 200.
“We’re getting our operations folks what they need in seven to ten days to have confidence in what we’re doing in GIS.”
— Randy Winston, Sr. GIS Technician & Arrow 200 User
>>>>>> STANDARD ARROW 200 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED <<<<<<
>>>>>> HELPFUL RESOURCES <<<<<<
Watch Eos Video Tutorials
Eos offers several-minute tutorial videos to help you get started collecting high-accuracy data. Learn how to configure Arrow with your mobile app and see how others have succeeded in free webinars.
<<< Download the Arrow 200 Datasheet
The Arrow 200 is the world’s first GNSS receiver to provide 1 cm accuracy to any device — in real time. Thanks to advances in GNSS technology, and patented designs, the Arrow 200 can put cm accuracy in the palm of your hand. Use your iPad, Android smartphone, notebook computer, or any other field device to access high-accuracy location. Best of all, the Arrow 200 works with any mobile app, so your crews can collect data using the software that fits your business requirements.
Download the Arrow 200 datasheet for free by clicking the download button.
>>>>>> ARROW IN ACTION: PHOTO GALLERY <<<<<<
>>>>>> ARROW 200 SPECIFICATIONS <<<<<<
- GNSS Multi-Frequency RTK with Carrier Phase
- 372-Channel, Parallel Tracking
Number of Satellites Tracked
- 12 GPS (15 when no SBAS)
- 12 GLONASS
- 15 Galileo
- 22 BeiDou
- 4 QZSS
- All Free SBAS Worldwide: WAAS (N. America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), GAGAN (India)
- Cold Start: < 60 sec typical (no almanac or time)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10Hz, 20Hz
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (1,150 mph / 999 knots)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
Mobile Device Compatibility
iPhone and iPad
- Enclosure Material: Xenoy
- Enclosure Rating: Waterproof, IP-67
- Immersion: 30 cm, 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.4cm x 4.2cm (4.92″ x 3.3″ x 1.65″)
- Weight: 372 g (0.82 lbs)
- Data Connectors: Mini USB type B receptacle
- Antenna Connector: SMA female
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)3
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: Waterproof; 95 % Non-Condensing
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS and Lead-Free
- GPS Frequency Range: 1525 – 1607 MHz, 1217 – 1260 MHz
- Gain (without cable): 26 dB (± 2 dB)
- Noise Figure: 2,5 dB max
- Voltage: + 4,5 to +15 VDC
- Connector: SMA female
- Dimensions: 69 mm diam. x 22 mm (2.72 x 0.87 in.)
- Weight (without cable): 170 g (0.374 lbs)
- Temperature: -55°C to +70°C (-67°F to +158°F)
- Raw Measurement Datum: Binary and RINEX
- Autonomous Datum: WGS-84, (G1674) Epoch 2005.0
- SBAS Output Datum: ITRF08 (current year epoch)
- RTK Output Datum: Same as RTK Base
- Correction I/O Protocol: RTCM 2.x, 3.x, CMR, CMR+, proprietary binary
Output / Input Details
- Timing Output: 1PPS, CMOS, Active High. Rising Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Event Marker Input: CMOS, Active Low, Falling Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Field Activated Options: 10 Hz, 20 Hz Output Rate
- Depends on multi path environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, baseline length (for local services) and ionospheric activities. Stated accuracies for baseline lengths of up to 50 km
- Transmission in free space
- Lithium-Ion battery performance degrades below -20°C (-4°F)