How can you set up your own RTK base station?
And in the first place, why would you want to? In this article, Eos staff explain why setting up your own RTK base station could save you thousands of dollars in annual user fees. In addition, you’ll learn how to create your own RTK network by taking advantage of the location accuracy of GPS / GNSS receivers like Arrow, so you can avoid costly, per-user annual fees associated with accessing RTK networks.
To learn how to set up your own high-accuracy RTK base station, and why you’d want to, read the full feature article from the February 2017 Eos newsletter.
Al’s Corner – Technical Tips
Hi… My name is Alvaro and I am the Technical Support Manager at Eos Positioning Systems. I am inviting you to visit our Learning Center on our web site for useful technical information, how-to’s and video tutorials. This section will be updated regularly with new material. Any question? please do not hesitate to contact our technical support center.
This month I am inviting you to take our Eos Server software for a test drive and setup your own base station. Eos Server runs in demo mode, with full functionality, for one hour at a time.
Using your Arrow Receiver with AmigoCloud on iOS
Configuring Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS 10.4 on Windows with your Arrow
This “how-to” document highlights the major steps involved in configuring Esri Collector 10.4 for Windows to work flawlessly with our Arrow series receivers: Configuring Esri’s Collector 10.4 on Windows.
Eos Latest News from the Eos February 2017 Issue
- Eos Server software to setup your RTK Base station is available in demo mode
- Korean SBAS contract awarded, 2022 set as service launch (source GPSWorld)
- Geoscience Australia, Lockheed collaborate on multi-GNSS SBAS research (souce GPSWorld)
- Arrow 100 and 200 GNSS featured in Fall 2016 issue of Esri Water and Wastewater – “Rural Water District Gains High Accuracy on a Budget” (page 1) and “High-Precision GNSS Data Collection for Mobile GIS Is Here” (page 9).
- Galileo declares Initial Service (source: GPSWorld)
- Interesting Article on 3D GNSS data and Geoid (source: GeoSpatial Solutions)
- March 4-6. Esri Partner Conference, Palm Springs, CA, USA.
- April 11-13. Esri Public Sector GIS Conference. West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- April 12-13. Esri Petroleum GIS Conference. Houston, TX, USA