How do you know if your iOS or Android device is actually using your GNSS receiver?
This is one of the questions we frequently get at Eos Positioning Systems. With legacy Microsoft Windows devices, it’s easy to assign the Bluetooth receiver to a “COM” port on the mobile device so the user knows, without question, that their data collection software is using the Bluetooth receiver. With iOS and Android devices, it’s not so easy.
But in this article, we try to make it easier to understand what’s going on. Read through the full feature article from the September 2016 Eos newsletter to understand if your device and receiver are communicating.
Al’s Corner – Technical Tips
Hi… My name is Alvaro and I am the Technical Support Manager at Eos Positioning Systems. I am inviting you to visit our Learning Center on our web site for useful technical information, how-to’s and video tutorials. This section will be updated regularly with new material. Any question? please do not hesitate to contact our technical support center.
An Overview of “Eos Tools Pro” app for iOS
Configuring Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS 10.4 on iOS With Your Arrow Receiver
This “how-to” document highlights the major steps involved in configuring Esri’s new version of Collector 10.4 for iOS to work flawlessly with our Arrow series receivers: Configuring Esri’s Collector 10.4 on iOS.
Eos Latest News from the Eos September 2016 Issue
- Eos Announces Sub-meter and RTK Solutions for Esri’s new Collector 10.4.0 for iOS
- Le-Ax Water District are marking locations with Esri Collector’s beta 10.4 and Eos Positioning Systems’ Arrow 100 GNSS
- New Video Tutorials and How-to documents added in our Learning Center
- September 20. Esri Canada User Conference – Edmonton 2016. Visit us at our Booth
- September 22. Esri Water Meetup & Le-Ax Water Webinar: Rural Water District Goes High Accuracy.
- October 5. Esri Canada User Conference – Totonto 2016. Visit us at our Booth
- October 5-6. Esri France SIG 2016 – Versailles, France. Visit us at Booth #23 (3GRT)
- October 11-13. Intergeo Hamburg 2016. Germany. Visit us at Hall:A3 – Booth: C3.023