How can you stay productive when Internet coverage (cellular or otherwise) is inconsistent?
We get this question a lot, probably because there is nothing more frustrating than being at the end of a work day, trying to collect those last few points, and your Correction Age starts to get flaky. For RTK to work effectively, it requires a stable wireless connection (usually via internet from your mobile device) between mobile RTK receiver and a RTK Network or RTK Base. The quality of the connection from RTK Network/Base to the RTK rover is measured by the Correction Age.
Al’s Corner – Technical Tips
Hi… My name is Alvaro and I am the Technical Support Manager at Eos Positioning Systems. I am inviting you to visit our Learning Center on our web site for useful technical information, how-to’s and video tutorials. This section will be updated regularly with new material. Any question? please do not hesitate to contact our technical support center.
Setting up Collector for ArcGIS 10.4 on iOS for your Arrow receiver
Configuring Esri’s Collector 10.4 on Android With Your Arrow Receiver
This “how-to” document highlights the major steps involved in configuring Esri’s new version of Collector 10.4 for Android to work flawlessly with our Arrow series receivers: Configuring Esri’s Collector 10.4 on Android.
Eos Latest News from Eos November 2016 Issue
- Eos Launched New “Arrow Gold GNSS” receiver. Check out the Press Release.
- Four Galileo Satellites launching in November (source: GPSWorld)
- In case you missed it: Esri’s Water Meetup archive webinar (2016/09/22): “Rural Water District Goes High Accuracy” available at this link.
- Q&A for the “Rural Water District Goes High Accuracy” webinar
- New Video Tutorials and How-to documents added in our Learning Center on a regular basis.