Real-time Submeter GNSS Receiver Worldwide
The Arrow 100® is a submeter, multi-constellation GNSS receiver designed to be used with any iOS®, Android, or Windows device. When GPS satellites are just not enough, the Arrow 100® connects to GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou signals — creating access to at least 100 satellites! This uniquely designed GNSS receiver squeezes more accuracy from free SBAS corrections than any other receiver in the world. With its use of patented technology, the Arrow 100® delivers superior accuracy and performance under trees, around buildings, and in rugged terrain. Accurate positioning occurs in real time, with no post-processing required. The Arrow 100® was designed specifically with GIS users in mind.
Accurate, Optimized, Flexible
Submeter GNSS Receiver
The Arrow 100® provides submeter accuracy worldwide thanks to its unique use of free SBAS, paid Atlas® and optional RTK differential corrections.
The Arrow 100® is optimized to provide the highest accuracy possible in tough conditions, including in canopied and cityscape environments.
The Arrow 100® streams its submeter GNSS location data into any mapping or data-collection app on any mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows).
What Do You Get with the Arrow 100® GNSS Receiver?
Open the box of your new favorite submeter GNSS receiver!
The Arrow 100® GNSS receiver is a complete submeter positioning kit. The standard purchase includes everything you need to begin streaming submeter location data to your mobile device:
- Arrow 100® GNSS receiver
- Arrow 100® antenna
- Antenna cable (1.5 m)
- Soft hat for antenna
- Belt/Shoulder carrying case
- LI-Ion battery pack (field replaceable battery)
- 12VDC power supply
- USB cable
- Access to Eos Tools Pro
Watch this unboxing video to see what’s included with your Arrow 100® GNSS receiver.
What Accuracy and Flexibility look like with the Arrow 100®
- Submeter accuracy with SBAS
- Access all GNSS constellations
- Compatible with any data-collection app
- Compatible with all mobile devices
Choose a Differential Correction Source
Atlas® H50 Service (Arrow 100+™ Only)
The Arrow 100+™ can be used with an Atlas® H50 subscription service worldwide when no SBAS is available. Accuracy with Atlas® H50 is 30 cm (HRMS).
What is SBAS?
SBAS stands for Satellite Based Augmentation System. An SBAS provides a free source of corrections to augment GNSS (positioning) signals. SBAS are usually developed with the investment of a government, a government department, or groups of governments, such as the European Union. An SBAS-compatible GNSS receiver, such as the Arrow 100®, receives and processes these free submeter differential corrections in real time, resulting in live submeter positioning with no post-processing required. The Arrow 100® supports all worldwide SBAS, including WAAS in North and Central America, EGNOS in Europe and northern Africa, GAGAN in India, MSAS in Japan, and SouthPAN in Australia/NewZealand.
Explore the Arrow 100® in 3D
Bring the Arrow 100® to life on your screen. Click the play button to interact with the Arrow 100® in 3D. Select any numbered button to access helpful tips about this submeter GNSS receiver.
Want Even More Features? Consider the New Arrow 100+™
Customers considering the Arrow 100® GNSS receiver can now choose between the standard Arrow 100® (standard model) and the more advanced Arrow 100+™ (plus model). The Arrow 100+™ includes all the same features of the standard Arrow 100® GNSS receiver. However the plus model also includes support for Atlas® H50, longer battery life, and support for multiplexing and multipoint. Keep reading to learn more about each feature.
Please note: Existing Arrow 100® GNSS receivers cannot be upgraded to the new Arrow 100+™ model.
Supports Atlas® H50 Service
Atlas® H50 service provides 30 cm (one foot) estimated horizontal accuracy anywhere in the world, even when no SBAS or RTK network is available.
Longer Battery Life
The Arrow 100+™ offers 18 hours of battery autonomy, up from 12 hours with the standard Arrow 100®.
The new multipoint feature allows you to connect your GNSS receiver to more than one device simultaneously, such as an iPad® and an Android phone.
The Arrow 100+™ has the functionality of the Eos Bridge™ Bluetooth® connector built in. Connect your Arrow 100+™ to any third-party sensor (e.g., laser rangefinder), and the Arrow 100+™ will stream the content of that sensor to your iOS or other mobile device via its datastream.
At a Glance: Compare Arrow 100® and Arrow 100+™ Models
For more information detailing the differences between the Arrow 100® (standard model) and Arrow 100+™ (plus model) GNSS receivers, we encourage you to read this FAQ article comparing the models:
Arrow 100® and Arrow 100+™ Technical Specifications
- GNSS multi-frequency with carrier smoothing
- 158-Channel, Parallel Tracking
- GPS: L1
- GLONASS: G1
- Galileo: E1
- BeiDou: B1
- SBAS (worldwide) Accuracy: < 30 cm HRMS1 , < 60 cm 2dRMS
- Atlas® H50 Accuracy: 30 cm HRMS+
- 3-Channel, Parallel Tracking (with SBAS ranging)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10 Hz or 20 Hz
- WAAS (North America)
- EGNOS (Europe)
- MSAS (Japan)
- GAGAN (India)
- SouthPAN (Australia / New Zealand)
- Atlas® H50 (Basic): 30 cm HRMS+
- Longer battery: 18 hours per charge+
- Multiplex feature: Eos Bridge™ functionality built in+
- Multipoint support: Connect one Arrow 100+™ to multiple mobile devices simultaneously+
- Fully Bluetooth® Pre-Qualified: Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Bluetooth® Profiles: SPP, iAP, Multi-point+
- Bluetooth® Transmission: Class 1, 300 m typical range2 (up to 1 km)
- Bluetooth® Frequency: 2,400-2,485 GHz
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 183, RTCM SC-104, Binary
- Port: Bluetooth®, USB 2.0, Serial (optional)
- iPhone® and iPad
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Windows, Windows Mobile
- Battery Type: Field Replaceable, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Pack (rechargeable inside unit or separately)
- Battery Capacity Arrow 100®: 12 hrs3
- Battery Capacity Arrow 100+™: 18+ hrs3+
- Charging Time: 4 hrs (vehicle charger available)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)3
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: 95 % Non-Condensing
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS and Lead-Free
- Enclosure Material: Xenoy
- Enclosure Rating: Waterproof, IP-67
- Immersion: 30 cm, 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.4cm x 4.2cm (4.92″ x 3.3″ x 1.65″)
- Weight: 372 g (0.82 lbs)
- Data Connectors: Mini USB type B receptacle
- Antenna Connector: SMA female
- Gain (without cable): 26 dB (± 2 dB), 35 mA
- Voltage: +4,5 to +15 VDC
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions (mm): 5.7cm diam. x 1.5 cm (2.24 x 0.59 in.)
- Weight: 97 g (0.21 lbs)
- RF Connector: SMA female
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +70°C (-67°F to +158°F)
GNSS Receiver Specification Footnotes:
- Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, baseline length (for local services) and ionospheric activities. Convergence time for single frequency is highly dependent on the distance to the base station and the number of constellations/satellites supported by the base station
- Transmission in free space
- Lithium-Ion battery performance degrades below -20°C (-4°F)
- +Indicates item applies only to Arrow 100+™ (plus model)
Featured Arrow 100® Case Studies
Students hold contractors responsible for $270,000 in warranty-covered replacements by using Arrow 100 for tree inventory with Esri Collector.More Info
Using Arrow 100 for valve exercising let Two Rivers Utilities add hundreds of valves to their GIS and prepare for tracing on the Esri Utility Network.More Info
What Customers Say about the Arrow 100®
“Without the accuracy of the Arrow 100, it would not be possible to locate and harvest seeds from these plants at a time in summer when they would not normally be visible amongst the tall grass.”
Volunteer Site Supervisor, The Nature Conservancy of Canada / BC, Canada
“We looked at all the equipment and software out there, and the Arrow 100 had the best ratings under trees. We determined that it was the best GNSS receiver available, with the best performance, that fit our budget.”
Lead Gardener, Woodland Park Zoo / WA, United States
“I just bought an Arrow 100 and am very impressed with its accuracy right out of the box. The unit continues to operate flawlessly, giving me almost constant accuracy below 1 meter!”
President, Northern Forests, LLC / ME, United States
“Thank you so much for the exceptional support you have provided during our work with the Eos Arrow 100. My interactions with every one of your folks was pleasant and helpful.”
Project Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants / OR, United States
“Two years ago, we went with the Arrow 100, and it’s much more accurate than the Garmin. Now, we are sure we will get back to the same tree — at the same exact spot”
Forestry Technician, City of Montreal / QC, Canada
“The Arrow 100 shows me time after time how extremely accurate the measurements were that they [the original boundary markers] have made.”
Co-Founder, MittNorr Skog & Fasteight AB / JA, Sweden
Resources for Current Arrow 100® Customers
Ready to get started with your new Arrow 100® GNSS receiver? Follow along with this Arrow Quick Start Guide to power on, Bluetooth® pair, and mount your Arrow 100® GNSS receiver.
Check Your Firmware
The latest firmware for the Arrow 100+™ is 6.0Aa04a , and for the Arrow 100® it is 6.0Aa01 . Check your firmware by going to the “About” menu of Eos Tools Pro. If your firmware is not 6.0Aa01 , then we recommend contacting our technical support team for instructions on how to upgrade your firmware.
A variety of informative articles, how-to guides, and video tutorials are available in the Eos Knowledge Base. Browse content to make sure you’re getting the most out of your GNSS receiver.