On September 6-7. Esri GeoConX Conference,Chicago, IL, USA. We will be there, come visit us at Boot #810
Esri GeoConX is the industry-leading event where professionals from Esri’s Electric and Gas User Group (EGUG) and Telecommunications User Group (TelUG) converge to network, collaborate, and learn as a larger, unified community.
Discover proven best practices, build your GIS skill set, grow your professional network, and learn from the experiences of industry thought leaders. Take advantage of four days of tailored content you can put into practice as soon as you return to the office.
Esri GeoConX is the major GIS learning and sharing event for utilities and telecoms of all sizes. Attendees from electric and gas utilities, and telecom companies connect with fellow GIS users, share tips, best practices and challenges, and explore valuable new applications for GIS. In the past, these industry conferences engaged more than 750 attendees annually. More than 40 exhibitors demonstrated their latest products and solutions to help attendees get the most value for their organizations.
Professional from electric and gas utilities and telecoms attend Esri GeoConX. The event offers two conferences tailored for each industry. Each conference offers value to attendees regardless of GIS experience. Typical attendees include GIS users and managers, IT staff and managers, engineers, operations managers, and executives.
- Network with a larger community of GIS professionals and build connections across industries
- Discover proven case studies and learn how to improve your organization’s ROI through GIS
- Gain best practices from user presentations
- Build your skills through more than 15 hours of courses in the Hands-On Learning Lab
- Hear about the latest product enhancements from Esri experts
- Get direct access to product and solutions engineers to answer your questions
- Explore dozens of exciting new solutions from Esri partners in the GIS Solutions Expo