More and more often, people want to use iPads and iPhones for high-accuracy GIS/GNSS data collection. This is part of the BYOD (bring your own device) movement. At first, though, detractors said those devices wouldn’t survive in the field. However, since the explosion of the BYOD market, those detractors have been proven wrong.
The practice of connecting an RTK GNSS receiver to a tablet via Bluetooth has been around for years. So how can you get in on this affordable solution to BYOD high-accuracy GNSS field data collection?
Al’s Corner – Technical Tips
Hi… My name is Alvaro and I am the Technical Support Manager at Eos Positioning Systems. I am inviting you to visit our Learning Center on our web site for useful technical information, how-to’s and video tutorials. This section will be updated regularly with new material. Any question? please do not hesitate to contact our technical support center.
Setting up iCMTGIS Pro for iOS with your Arrow receiver
Configuring Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS 10.4 on iOS with your Arrow receiver
This “how-to” document highlights the major steps involved in configuring Esri’s new version of Collector 10.4 for iOS to work flawlessly with our Arrow series receivers: Configuring Esri’s Collector 10.4 on iOS.
Eos Latest News from the Eos October 2016 Issue
- In case you missed it: Esri’s Water Meetup archive webinar (2016/09/22): “Rural Water District Goes High Accuracy” available at this link.
- Q&A for the “Rural Water District Goes High Accuracy” webinar
- New Video Tutorials and How-to documents added in our Learning Center
- October 5. Esri Canada User Conference – Totonto 2016. Visit us at our Booth.
- October 5-6. Esri France SIG 2016 – Versailles, France. Visit us at Booth #23 (3GRT).
- October 11-13. Intergeo Hamburg 2016. Germany. Visit us at Hall:A3 – Booth: C3.023.
- October 19-20. Géomatics 2016 – Montreal. Visit us at Booth #
- October 31- November 3. GIS-Pro 2016: URISA’s 54th Annual Conference. Visit us at our Booth.
- November 2. Esri Canada User Conference – Vancoucer 2016. Visit us at Booth #
This post is also available in: Français