In support of the inaugural virtual Esri UC, Eos is offering a one-time-only chance to win an Arrow 100 GNSS receiver! The Arrow 100 GNSS receiver provides 40-60 cm accuracy out of the box, no subscription required. It works with Esri mobile apps including ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS QuickCapture, ArcGIS Survey123, and also the ArcGIS Field Maps beta released July 6, 2020.
To enter to win, eligible attendees must meet with an authorized Eos representative during the event and also not be one of the ineligible parties. Keep reading for details!
How to win an Arrow 100 GNSS receiver at the 2020 Esri UC
First, navigate to the Eos Positioning Systems Gold Sponsor listing (v103). You will need to be logged in to the Esri UC platform with your registration ID information to access this page.
Schedule your meeting
Next, click “Schedule a Meeting”. Browse the authorized Eos representative in your geographic region and click to request a meeting.
- Please note the meeting must be completed July 13, July 14, July 15, or July 16.
- Meetings before or after these days will not count toward the contest.
Special contest contact form
During your meeting, the authorized Eos representative will collect your information. This information will be captured similarly to how a lead-retrieval (badge-scanning unit) would capture your badge information during an in-person event.
Your information will be used the following ways:
- Shared with the local dealer for follow up (may be same or different from the representative you speak with during the event)
- Subscribe you to the monthly Eos newsletter
- Enter you into the contest
Please note that this special contest contact form will not be publicly available. Only individuals who complete a meeting with our authorized representatives during the 2020 Esri UC will have their information input into this special form.
Both the meeting and special contest contact form submission must be completed no later than July 16, 2020. Meeting availability will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is extra demand for meetings that cannot be completed before July 16, these meetings will not count toward the contest, so we recommend requesting and completing your meeting with an authorized Eos representative via the Esri UC platform as soon as it becomes available on the afternoon of July 13 (PDT).
The following people are not eligible to win:
- Employees of Eos and Eos distributors,
- Employees of Esri and Esri distributors,
- Employees of other exhibiting/sponsoring companies,
- Employees of other GPS manufacturers or vendors,
- Registered media (e.g., journalists)
- Others whom Eos deems to have a similar affiliation
We look forward to “seeing” you there!