The Arrow 100 GNSS receiver is our most popular submeter GNSS receiver, designed specifically to be used with a variety of mobile devices, including any smartphone, tablet, or notebook computer. The Arrow 100 supports all four global GNSS constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou) and can achieve 30cm-60cm accuracy or better, straight out of the box using free SBAS corrections worldwide. The Arrow 100 also supports all planned global satellite constellations. It is often chosen for its high performance under canopy. Download the Arrow 100 datasheet for a complete breakdown of technical specifications, including these:
- Key GNSS receiver features
- GNSS information such as accuracy, number of tracked satellites, support for various differential corrections (e.g., SBAS,)
- Max speed and altitude
- Communication protocols (e.g., serial port, Bluetooth®)
- Frequencies, data measurements
- LED indicators
- Battery type and life
- Environmental specifications (operating temperatures, humidity, compliance)
- Mechanical enclosures
- Antenna specifications
- Standard included accessories (e.g., cables, antenna, carrying case)
- Optional RTK/Base Station activations
English and French versions are last updated September 2021.
Other language versions last updated July 2020 and do not yet include Arrow 100+™ (plus model) information.
Explore Related Knowledge Base Items
Arrow 100+™ Datasheet: Download Technical Specifications
Arrow 100+™ datasheet: Key features and technical specifications for the Arrow 100+™ (plus model) GNSS receiver from Eos Positioning Systems.
Arrow Lite® Datasheet: Download Technical Specifications
Arrow Lite® datasheet: Key features and technical specifications for the submeter Arrow Lite® GPS receiver from Eos Positioning Systems.