The Arrow Gold GNSS receiver is our most popular RTK GNSS receiver. It supports all four global GNSS constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou); three frequencies (L1, L2, L5); satellite-based RTK augmentation; and L-Band corrections. The Arrow Gold works with iOS®, Android, and Windows devices. It also supports all planned global satellite constellations as well as all planned signals. Download the Arrow Gold datasheet for a complete breakdown of technical specifications, including these:
- Key GNSS receiver features
- GNSS information such as accuracy, number of tracked satellites, support for various differential corrections (e.g., SBAS, L-BAND, RTK)
- Max speed and altitude
- Communication protocols (e.g., serial port, Bluetooth®)
- Frequencies, data measurements
- LED indicators
- Battery type and life
- Environmental specifications (operating temperatures, humidity, compliance)
- Mechanical enclosures
- Antenna specifications
- Standard included accessories (e.g., cables, antenna)
Last updated April 30, 2023.
Last updated July 2023.
Last updated September 2021.
Last updated August 22, 2023.
Last updated May 2023.