About the Arrow Lite
Submeter (60 cm) Real-Time GPS with Free SBAS
The Arrow Lite was designed specifically with the North American GIS and mapping community in mind. It squeezes more accuracy from the GPS constellation and free SBAS corrections than any other receiver on the market. Thanks to patented technology, the Arrow Lite works under trees, around buildings, and in rugged terrain. It even works where other receivers fail to deliver. Like all Arrow Series™ receivers, the Arrow Lite provides real-time submeter corrections in the field. So there’s no more post-processing. Get higher accuracy and greater productivity from the unmatched value of Arrow Lite.
Get Higher Accuracy from Free GPS and SBAS
The Arrow Lite takes advantage of free GPS positioning and SBAS corrections to deliver unprecedented, real-time, 6o cm positioning to your field crews. Access the highest degree of accuracy possible from the available GPS and SBAS satellites, at the lowest possible price point. The Arrow Light is designed to get more out of the available free satellites. So you can have high-accuracy on any budget, confidently, reliably, and easily.
How does Arrow Lite extract submeter data with just GPS and SBAS?
Where other receivers may fail, the Arrow Lite steps in to support more GNSS and SBAS connections. Then, through patented technology, the Arrow Lite is able to extract a higher degree of accuracy than most other receivers. With Eos Tools Pro, you can monitor your location metadata to see just how accurate your coordinates are. High-accuracy GPS has never been easier.
Supports Any Device or App
Do your teams need to work on existing notebooks, a company iPad, or their own Android devices? With the Arrow Lite, they can work on any or all of the above. Thanks to Bluetooth® connectivity, the Arrow Lite can connect to any smart device. And with a variety of Eos partners providing field apps we recommend — as well as a metadata library to seamlessly integrate your own app — the Arrow Lite can work with any software, too. As more and more apps and devices are introduced into the market, this makes the Arrow Lite and all Arrow Series™ receivers one of the smartest choices for building a future-proof, high-accuracy solution.
>>>>>> ARROW SUCCESS STORIES <<<<<<
Surveyor Protects Ireland’s Last Remaining 1% of Bogs with Arrow
WSI monitors Sphagnum moss growth and deterioration over the years — so Irish policymakers can act quickly to save Europe’s last remaining boglands.
Enmapp Saves Thousands by Switching to Arrow, TerraGo Edge Data Collection
In oil-rich Calgary, pipeline service provider Enmapp uses high-accuracy field data to drive exploration, construction, and pipeline maintenance. Here’s how.
>>>>>> STANDARD ARROW LITE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED <<<<<<
>>>>>> HELPFUL RESOURCES <<<<<<
Eos Announces the Release of the Arrow Series™ with Arrow Lite
Eos’s entry level product, the Arrow Lite, sets a new standard for submeter GPS at an affordable entry point. You won’t find a better value for high-accuracy.
Watch Eos Video Tutorials
Eos offers several-minute tutorial videos to help you get started collecting high-accuracy data. Learn how to configure Arrow with your mobile app and see how others have succeeded in free webinars.
<<< Download the Arrow Lite Datasheet
The Arrow Lite was designed specifically with GIS users in mind. It squeezes more accuracy from GPS SBAS corrections than any other receiver in the world. With its patented technology, you can use the Arrow Lite under trees, around buildings and in rugged terrain where other receivers will fail to deliver. Your efficiency will be optimized because you’ll get real-time results in the field! No post-processing is required.
Download the Arrow Lite Datasheet for free by clicking the download button.
>>>>>> ARROW IN ACTION: PHOTO GALLERY <<<<<<
>>>>>> ARROW LITE SPECIFICATIONS <<<<<<
- L1, C/A Code with Carrier Phase Smoothing
- Channels: 12-Channel, Parallel Tracking
- Supports OmniSTAR® VBS
GNSS Constellations Supported
- Number of GPS Satellites: 12 (15 when no SBAS)
- DGPS Horizontal Accuracy: < 60 cm 2dRMS, 95 % confidence1
- Horizontal Accuracy: < 2.5 m 2dRMS, 95 % confidence1 (autonomous, no SA)
- Optional Proprietary RTCM: < 20 cm 2dRMS, 95 % confidence2
- Optional Proprietary L1 RTK: < 5 cm 2dRMS, 95 % confidence2
- Compatible with All SBAS: WAAS (N. America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), GAGAN (India)
- 2-Channel, Parallel Tracking
- Cold Start: < 60 seconds (no almanac or time)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10Hz, 20Hz
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec
- Maximum Speed: 1,607 kph (999 mph)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
- 10 Hz or 20 Hz Output Rate
- Base Station RTCM Output
- L1 RTK for <5 cm
- Raw Measurement Datum: Binary and RINEX
- Autonomous Datum: WGS-84, (G1674) Epoch 2005.0
- SBAS Output Datum: ITRF08 (current year epoch)
- RTK Output Datum: Same as RTK Base
- Correction I/O Protocol: RTCM 2.x, 3.x, CMR, CMR+, proprietary binary
Output / Input Details
- Timing Output: 1PPS, CMOS, Active High. Rising Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Event Marker Input: CMOS, Active Low, Falling Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Field Activated Options: 10 Hz, 20 Hz Output Rate
Mobile Device Compatibility
iPhone and iPad
- Fully Bluetooth® Pre-Qualified: Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: SPP and iAP
- Bluetooth® Transmission: Class 1, 300 m typical range3 (up to 1 km)
- Bluetooth® Frequency: 2,400 -2,485 GHz
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 183, Binary
- Port: Bluetooth®, USB 2.0, Serial (optional)
- Data Output Datum: ITRF08 (current year epoch)
- Raw Measurement Data: Binary and RINEX
- Correction I/O Protocol: RTCM, SC -104 optional proprietary format
- GPS Status LED: Power, GPS, DGPS, DIFF, Bluetooth®
- Battery Status LED: 5 LED Indicators
- Enclosure Material: Xenoy
- Enclosure Rating: Waterproof, IP-67
- Immersion: 30 cm, 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.4cm x 4.2cm (4.92″ x 3.3″ x 1.65″)
- Weight: 372 g (0.82 lbs)
- Data Connectors: Mini USB type B receptacle
- Antenna Connector: SMA female
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)3
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: Waterproof; 95 % Non-Condensing
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS and Lead-Free
- GPS Frequency Range: L1 (1575 MHz ± 10 MHz)
- Gain (without cable): 26 dB (± 2 dB), 35 mA
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Voltage:+ 5 VDC ± 10 %
- Connector: SMA female
- Dimensions: 55 mm diam. x 22 mm (2.61 x 1.05 in.)
- Weight (without cable): 79 g (0.17 lbs) with removable magnet mount
- Finish: Fluid resistant
- Temperature: -55°C to +70°C (-67°F to +158°F)
- Immersion: 30 cm, 30 minutes
- Depends on multi path environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, baseline length (for local services), and ionospheric activities
- Option required on both base and rover. Also requires communication link between base and rover
- Transmission in free space
- Lithium-Ion battery performance degrades below -20°C (-4°F)