Affordable Survey-Grade GNSS Receiver offering RTK Precision
The Arrow Gold® is the first high-accuracy Bluetooth® GNSS receiver on the market to implement all four global GNSS constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou), triple frequency, and satellite-based RTK augmentation on any iOS®, Android, and Windows devices. Moreover, the new Arrow Gold+™ (plus model) adds full-band support for all GNSS signals including Galileo’s new, free High-Accuracy Service (HAS). Both the standard Arrow Gold® and plus-model Arrow Gold+™ receivers work with all apps that run on iOS, Android, and Windows.
Accurate, Productive, Flexible
Survey-Grade GNSS Receiver
The Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver provides survey-grade accuracy from a variety of differential correction sources, including RTK networks, any existing or new base stations, and Atlas® subscription service.
The Arrow Gold® is our most efficient GNSS receiver, supporting all global and regional GNSS constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou), three frequencies (L1, L2, L5) and 394 channels for maximum field productivity.
The Arrow Gold® is compatible with all consumer mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows) and any third-party data collection app. It is a completely flexible external GNSS receiver.
What Do You Get with the Arrow Gold® GNSS Receiver?
Open the box of your new favorite survey-grade GNSS receiver!
The Arrow Gold® RTK GNSS receiver is a complete survey-grade positioning kit. Included with the standard kit are:
- Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver
- Arrow Gold® antenna: Triple-band, L-Band GNSS antenna
- Antenna mounting plate
- Antenna cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- Pole bracket and clamp
- LI-Ion battery pack (field replaceable battery)
- 12VDC power supply
- Access to Eos Tools Pro
Watch this unboxing video to see what’s included, and to learn how to mount your Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver to a range pole.
What Accuracy and Flexibility look like with the Arrow Gold®
- 1 cm accuracy with RTK
- Retain RTK in poor cell areas with SafeRTK®
- 4 cm accuracy worldwide w/ Atlas® subscription
- Easily integrate with any mobile app
- Access all GNSS constellations and signals
- Compatible with all mobile devices
Use with any Differential Correction Source
RTK Network & Base Station
The Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver provides 8mm horizontal accuracy and 2cm vertical accuracy with any RTK network or local base station, up to a 50 km (31 mi) radius.
When no RTK network or base station is available, the Arrow Gold® can be used with Atlas® subscription service worldwide. Available subscriptions are H10 (4cm), H30 (15cm) and Basic H50 (30cm).
If no RTK, base station, or Atlas® service is being used, the Arrow Gold® will work with regionally available free SBAS corrections when available. Using SBAS, this will provide ~30 cm horizontal accuracy.
What is SafeRTK®?
There is nothing more frustrating than losing RTK network connection while working in areas with spotty cell coverage. SafeRTK® is the answer. SafeRTK® is a proprietary feature included exclusively with the Arrow Gold® and Arrow Gold+™ receivers. When cellular connection to your RTK network drops, SafeRTK® takes over within a few seconds and allows you to maintain RTK-level accuracy for up to 20 minutes (unlimited with Atlas® H10 subscription). So you can stay productive, until the Arrow Gold® automatically reconnects to the RTK network as coverage returns. This enables uninterrupted RTK accuracy in spotty areas.
Explore the Arrow Gold® in 3D
Bring the Arrow Gold® to life on your screen. Click the play button to launch the Arrow Gold® 3D model. Select any numbered button to access helpful tips about this survey-grade GNSS receiver.
Want Even More Features? Consider the New Arrow Gold+™
Customers considering the Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver can now choose between the standard Arrow Gold® and the more advanced Arrow Gold+™ model. The Arrow Gold+™ includes all the same features of the standard Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver. However the plus model, with its 800+ channels, also includes support for additional GNSS signals, India’s IRNSS (L5), longer battery life, built-in functionality of the Eos Bridge™ Bluetooth® connector, and the ability to connect multiple mobile devices to one receiver. This is the most future proof, ubiquitous, and productive GNSS receiver Eos offers.
Please note: Existing Arrow Gold® GNSS receivers cannot be upgraded to the new Arrow Gold+™ model.
Even More Signals Supported
The Arrow Gold+™ supports even more signals, resulting in faster RTK convergence and better RTK performance in tough conditions. Additional signal support includes: the concurrent use of the BeiDou B3 and GPS L5 signals and more GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS signals. The Arrow Gold+™ also supports the upcoming Galileo E6 HAS, which will broadcast differential corrections for GPS and Galileo satellites.
Longer Battery Life
The Arrow Gold+™ offers 11 hours of battery autonomy (increased from 7.5 hours).
The Arrow Gold+™ has the functionality of the Eos Bridge™ Bluetooth® connector built in. Connect your Arrow Gold+™ to any third-party sensor (e.g., laser rangefinder), and the Arrow Gold+™ will stream the content of that sensor to your iOS or other mobile device via its datastream.
Connect Multiple Mobile Devices
The new multipoint feature allows you to connect more than one device to a single Arrow Gold+™ receiver.
At a Glance: Compare Arrow Gold® and Arrow Gold+™ Models
For more information detailing the differences between the Arrow Gold® (standard model) and Arrow Gold+™ (plus model) GNSS receivers, we encourage you to read this FAQ article comparing the models:
Arrow Gold® Base Station
The Arrow Gold® base station configuration allows you to install and operate your own base station where there is no free (or paid) RTK network or base station available. An Arrow Gold® base station offers four-constellation GNSS support for high accuracy and productivity. Our team can help you with your installation. Contact Eos to discuss if this is an appropriate option in your area.
Arrow Gold® and Arrow Gold+™ Technical Specifications
- GNSS multi-frequency RTK with carrier phase
- 394-Channel, 800+ Channel+, Parallel Tracking
- GPS: L1CA, L1P, L1C, L2P, L2C, L5
- GLONASS: G1, G2, G3+, P1, P2
- Galileo: E1BC, E5a, E5b, E6+
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3 (sans L5), B3i+(with L5), B10C+, B2A+, B2B+, ACEBOC+
- QZSS: L1CA. L2C, L5, L1C, LEX+
- IRNSS: L5+
- Autonomous Accuracy: 1.2 meters HRMS1
- SBAS (worldwide) Accuracy: < 30 cm HRMS1 , < 60 cm 2dRMS
- RTK (long-range, up to 50 km): 8mm1+ 1 ppm Horizontal HRMS, 2 cm1 + 1 ppm Vertical
- SafeRTK® (for poor cell coverage areas)
- Atlas® Accuracy: 4 cm – 50 cm
- Cold Start: < 60 sec typical (no almanac or time)
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (1,150 mph / 999 knots)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
- 3-Channel, Parallel Tracking (with SBAS ranging)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz
- WAAS (North America)
- EGNOS (Europe)
- MSAS (Japan)
- GAGAN (India)
- SouthPAN (Australia / New Zealand)
- Atlas® H10: 4 cm HRMS
- Atlas® H30: 15 cm HRMS
- Atlas® H50 (Basic): 30 cm HRMS
- Concurrent use of B3 and L5 signals+
- Support for future Galileo E6+
- Longer battery (11 hours per charge)+
- Multiplex feature: Eos Bridge™ functionality built in+
- Multipoint support: Connect one Arrow Gold+™ to multiple mobile devices simultaneously+
- Fully Bluetooth® Pre-Qualified: Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Bluetooth® Profiles: SPP, iAP, Multi-point+
- Bluetooth® Transmission: Class 1, 300 m typical range2 (up to 1 km)
- Bluetooth® Frequency: 2,400-2,485 GHz
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 183, RTCM SC-104, Binary
- Port: Bluetooth®, USB 2.0, Serial (optional)
- iPhone and iPad
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Windows, Windows Mobile
- Battery Type: Field Replaceable, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Pack (rechargeable inside unit or separately)
- Battery Capacity (without Atlas® activated): 8.5 hrs3, 12+ hrs3+
- Battery Capacity (with Atlas® activated): 7+ hrs3, 11+ hrs3+
- Charging Time: 4 hrs (vehicle charger available)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)3
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: 95 % Non-Condensing
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS and Lead-Free
- Enclosure Material: Xenoy
- Enclosure Rating: Waterproof, IP-67
- Immersion: 30 cm, 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 8.4cm x 4.2cm (4.92″ x 3.3″ x 1.65″)
- Weight: 372 g (0.82 lbs)
- Data Connectors: Mini USB type B receptacle
- Antenna Connector: SMA female
- Autonomous Datum: WGS-84, (G1674) (current year epoch)
- SBAS and Atlas® Datum: ITRF08 (current year epoch)
- RTK Datum: Same as RTK Base
- Raw Measurement Data: Binary and RINEX
- Correction I/O Protocol: RTCM 2.x, 3.x, CMR, CMR+, proprietary binary
- Timing Output: 1PPS, CMOS, Active High, Rising Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Event Marker Input: CMOS, Active Low, Falling Edge Sync, 10 kΩ, 10 pF Load (with optional serial port)
- Field Activated Options: 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz output rates
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Gain (without cable): 30 dB (± 2 dB), 28 dB (± 2 dB)+
- LNA Noise Figure: 2.5 dB, 1.8dB typ.+
- Voltage: + 2,5 to +16 VDC, +3 to 16 VDC+
- RF Connector: SMA female
- Dimensions (mm): 68 Diam. x 20 H, 127 Diam x 55 H+
- Weight: 170 g (0.37 lbs), 217 g (0.48 lbs)+
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: Waterproof
GNSS Receiver Specification Footnotes:
- Depends on multi path environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, baseline length (for local services) and ionospheric activities. Stated accuracies for baseline lengths of up to 50 km
- Transmission in free space
- Lithium-Ion battery performance degrades below -20°C (-4°F)
- +Indicates item applies only to Arrow Gold+™
Featured Arrow Gold® Case Studies
UCNSB on the Florida coast needed a real-time, easy-to-use high-accuracy data collection system to replace paper redlining.More Info
Apex Utilities uses an Arrow Gold® RTK GNSS base/rover configuration with Android tablets and ArcGIS Field Maps for tracking and traceability.More Info
National Park Service is using Arrow Gold® RTK GNSS receivers at LAVO national park to clear tens of feet off alpine roads with cm accuracy.More Info
What Customers Say about the Arrow Gold®
"The thing I enjoy about the Arrow Gold® is that it’s very rugged, because I’m out in the field a lot. It’s easy to put together, easy to hook up, and easy to understand. And it works really well. I’m using the Arrow Gold® just like the surveyors would."
Owner, Raptor Aerial Services
"Compared to the collection equipment cost in 2013, the Arrow Gold® comes in around half of that. The best part is – there is no accuracy loss."
GIS Manager, Oldham County Water District
"With the Arrow 200® / Arrow Gold® and RTK network, I get two centimeters or closer than that."
Co-Founder, MittNorr Skog & Fasteight AB
"The Arrow Gold® receiver was very easy to hold, very lightweight. I was impressed with how far the technology has come. The whole thing can be carried on a belt."
GIS Supervisor, Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative
"If our RTK connection is lost, the Arrow Gold® maintains our RTK corrections thanks to the SafeRTK® feature."
Ronald Stith López
Technical Cadastral Coordinator, ConHydra
Resources for Current Arrow Gold® Customers
Ready to get started with your new Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver? Follow along with this Arrow Quick Start Guide to power on, Bluetooth® pair, and mount your Arrow Gold® GNSS receiver.
Check Your Firmware
The latest firmware for the Arrow Gold® is 6.0Aa01. Check your firmware by going to the “About” menu of Eos Tools Pro. If your firmware is not 6.0Aa01, then we recommend contacting our technical support team for instructions on how to upgrade your firmware.
A variety of informative articles, how-to guides, and video tutorials are available in the Eos Knowledge Base. Browse content to make sure you’re getting the most out of your GNSS receiver.